A soft serve ice cream dessert is always a welcome treat in any home. The market is endowed with many soft serve ice cream machines, and therefore you need to be careful and choose the one that will give you the best ice cream.
Ease of use, ability to produce the right texture of ice cream and ease of dispensing are some of the features you should look for when choosing a soft serve ice cream machine. Below are some of the machines with these features to help you in choosing the right one.
Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine: Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
This at home soft serve ice cream maker serves smooth ice cream as well as sorbets, yoghurt and sherbets. It also has condiment dispensers that you can use for putting mix-ins, and it features freezer bowls that are double insulated. The parts are removable for easy washing. It comes in white and pink colors.
- It produces ice cream fast and it can produce 1 ½ quarts within 20 minutes and without using chemicals, ice or salt.
- The controls are easy to use. To make the ice cream, you simply need to pour in the ingredients and turn the dial. Dispensing the ice cream only requires one to pull down the handle.
- It has a manual that contains recipes for making ice cream and other frozen delicacies such as sorbets.
- It makes extra delicious ice cream by adding mix-ins such as chips and sprinkles, thanks to its three condiment dispensers.
- The freezer bowls need to be pre frozen so that the machine can give good results.
- It has many parts and crevices that need cleaning.
- It is large and needs ample space for mounting or storage.
Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker produces soft and smooth ice cream at the touch of a button. It is a home ice cream maker for producing cold treats for the family and therefore worth the purchase. However, you should note that it is large and it does not self-refrigerate and requires the freezer bowls to be pre frozen first.
Hamilton beach half-pint is a soft serve ice cream maker in form of a bowl that you can use to make soft ice cream at home. It features two freezer bowls that are used in making the ice cream. The bowl is also used to serve the ice cream. This icemaker comes in three colors: blue, pink and raspberry pink.
- The ice cream can be served in the same bowl, especially if it is a single serving.
- You can make your own soft serve ice cream using your preferred ingredients.
- It does not use special mixes or rock salt.
- It is easy to use because you just need to put the ingredients mixture into the bowl and allow it to thicken.
- It is inexpensive.
- It can only make half a pint of soft serve ice cream.
- The freeze bowl requires to be frozen before use and the ingredients should be stored in a refrigerator before being used.
- Some users claim that the bowls break after a few uses.
Hamilton Beach Half Pint Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker simplifies the making of soft serve ice cream at home. However, it only makes a half pint of ice cream, which may not be enough for a large family. Nevertheless, it is inexpensive and worth the purchase for someone who only needs a small serving of soft serve ice cream.
HERSHEY’S Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine provides you with an easy and simple way to make soft serve ice cream at home. It can make up to a quart of ice cream and allows for customization using your preferred syrup, which can be added through the ingredients chute. You can also use it to make frozen yoghurt. The servings can be dispensed from the machine to the cup.
- The machine is easy to use. Ingredients are fed using the opening and out comes the soft serve ice cream using the dispense handle.
- Simple to clean because it can be easily taken apart and reassembled.
- It allows for customizing of your ice cream with your preferred ingredients.
- The dispense handle is easy to use, which makes it easy to serve the ice cream.
- It can only make one quart of ice cream and may not be suitable for large servings.
With HERSHEY’S Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine, you can make soft serve ice cream and customize it with your desired syrup. The adding of ingredients and serving is easy. The machine is therefore worth the purchase and it will help you to enjoy a homemade soft serve ice cream.
From the above soft ice cream makers, the first in the category is the Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker. Though expensive than the other machines, the machine produces more ice cream. It is easy to use, dispenses easily and can include mix-ins when making the ice.
The second is the HERSHEY’S Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine (IC13886). The machine is easy to use and dispenses the ice cream easily into the cups or cones. It is also easy to clean and makes more ice cream than the Hamilton beach half pint.
The last in the category is the Hamilton Beach Half Pint Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Although cheap and simple to use, the machine only makes half a pint of the soft serve. Also, unless you are making a single serving and eating from the bowl, dispensing the ice cream is not direct.